Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites & a simple fall treat

Happy Friday, my sweet friends! We are gearing up for our 1st annual Harvest Party! My sister & I decided to plan a little get together with a few friends for some homemade chili, yummy fall treats and a few games! We are super excited about it! We've been in party planning mode all week! Weeee!

I don't know what it is about having a child, but holidays are so much more exciting! I've been finding the cutest Halloween gear, so I thought I would share some of our favorites! In full disclosure, I don't purchase all of these things! We just don't budget for all sorts of frills, but it's fun to buy the occasional holiday goodies!

Of course, I love all the little kiddo Halloween clothes. I think this little kitty cardigan is to die for! And it can be worn past Halloween because it's plain and simple! I found these cutest little skeleton jammies at Burlington for under $8 - I just had to snag them. They even glow in the dark which is dang cute, but keep in mind that the glow is bright! ;) I totally caved when I saw this adorable "moewlloween" tee from Positively Oakes! It was on sale, so I went for it!

I've been thinking about this Halloween Chex Mix for weeks. I'll probably add popcorn in, instead of so much Chex mix! I love candy coated popcorn! 
I'm getting ready to make Chili for our 1st annual Harvest Party (as soon as Kess starts her nap this afternoon), I'm super excited to stuff my face with chili and too many fall treats! 

I figured this would make a super easy and yummy treat at our party tonight. It's also great for "Booing" if you do that with your family! We do it for a mutual/youth activity! This is the treat we will probably be sharing!



Sprinkled Donut Holes 

powered sugar and milk; mixed to a "frosting" consistency. 
dip donut hole partially into frosting mix,
then dip into sprinkles.

I love this little treat because it can be used for any occasion! 
Super easy to use whatever sprinkles you want! 
Ta-da!

Cheers to the weekend! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment