Saturday, June 27, 2015

Father's Day 2015

One of my favorite pictures from Father's Day weekend!

Looking back at Matt's first Father's Day - I don't think I spoiled him enough! Although, we did celebrate all weekend long - so I think I'm in the clear ;)
We had a lazy Saturday, I went for a (almost died on my) run in the morning and Matt built Kess a fort - it was adorable watching them crawl in and out of it! We hung out all afternoon and then did a BBQ with Matt's family that evening. It was fun to catch up with family we hadn't seen in a while and the weather was quite perfect! Not like the triple digit insanity we are dealing with lately ;)

Pretty proud of her fort - seriously, that grin kills me!


 That little bald head is my favorite! 

Sunday morning, we rolled out of bed, hustled to get ready for 9:00am church. Matt was teaching a lesson that day, so that kept us pretty busy. Kess was all over the place by 3rd hour - so we were ready to go home and take a nap ;) We did, however sneak in some family pictures before nap time - these might be my favorite!



Matt got to open his gift and then we relaxed until we went to my parents' house for a little BBQ. We got to stuff our faces with delicious food and chat until it was Kess' bedtime. It was a relaxed, mellow day - I think we all needed it!

Honey, I have loved watching you become a dad! I always knew you would be great, but I didn't understand how amazing you would be at it! Kess loves you more than anything; she lights when she sees you! I am eternally grateful to be spending forever with you.
Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment