Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shades of Plum

I have always loved make-up, but I've grown even more fond of it as I have become less fond of clothing - kidding, I love clothes, but it's not as exciting to dress a post-baby body as it is to play with make-up ;)
I have an unhealthy love for plum and burgundy colors... you should see my nail polish container - purples, plums, deep reds, etc.
I actually wore a great purple lipstick on my wedding day & loved it. But, I have yet to be so bold again. I decided to take the plunge after swooning over all these beautiful colors on Pinterest.

(1)
(2)

Kess girl & I booked it over to Sephora and picked out my perfect plum shade!

I went with the Sephora brand, mostly because I think it's a great brand for the price. Unless I have a specific brand in mind, I typically head toward the Sephora brand to grab whatever product I need.

 Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in CRUSH





This is a pretty bright plum color & I think it's gorgeous. 
As you all know, I have a hard time branching out of my comfort zone, so I'm taking baby steps. Here's to breaking free of our comfort zone's and having some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment