Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Pink Blush Maternity

My bump has been harder to dress this pregnancy. I remember feeling pretty cute in most outfits when I was pregnant with Kess. Now I have an closet full of clothes that don't even remotely fit me & I am counting down the days until they do. 

Enter Pink Blush Maternity. I have a few items from their Pink Blush line, but I hadn't purchased anything from their maternity line, yet! Well let me tell you... I can't get enough of this 


It's so pretty & super comfortable, too. Basically a winning duo for a pregnant momma. I can get away with a plain tee & maternity jeans throughout the week, so I wanted something that made me feel great on date night or at church. Winner!

The fit is very flattering. Trust me, I could use all the help I can get as I sit here at 34 weeks. What I love most about it is that I can wear it after this little boy arrives. It's nursing friendly! I repeat - nursing friendly!! I didn't pay much attention to things that were "nursing friendly" after I had Kess & soon realized how important that really is, especially in a dress. 



If you're in the market for some cute, high quality maternity clothes - head on over to PinkBlushMaternity.com

For sizing reference - I am 5'5" 34 weeks pregnant & weigh 160lbs. I purchased a size Medium. It fits great & I'm really excited to wear if after my sweet boy arrives, too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment