Friday, July 22, 2016

#NSALE

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened to the "public" this morning. That just means that if you don't have early access, it's not open to YOU! I'm pretty sure I'm gunna need early access next year! ;) Last year my sister & I were shopping this sale (baby-free) in Salt Lake City. It was so perfect & I left with some great staple pieces that I still wear! 

I'm going to share a few pieces with you that I loved. You guys know that I love a good deal about as much as I love a good staple piece! It's all about versatility, you guys! We don't budget a ton of money for clothes and fancy things, but my hubby is a sweetheart & let's me buy a few things from time to time (even now that my birthday money is spent)

My sister bought these leggings that year. She had just found out that she was pregnant & was on the search for something comfortable & fashionable. These are it. They are perfect for working out & going out. Plus, they are thick enough that they won't show your undies (or cellulite, in my case.) I didn't buy them & totally regretted it. You better believe they are in my shopping bag right now. 

These distressed jeans are perfect! I'm praying they restock them. They aren't in my size, but they're totally what I've been looking for. I love the raw released hem & the distressing. I struggle with distressed jeans because I don't want my garments to show through. I have found a little trick that helps with that though. Grab an iron on denim patch from any sewing/craft store & iron it onto the inside of the jeans to cover the distress. That way you get to rock the distressed look without feeling too exposed. *Update - I found these jeans on Nordstrom Rack, they're the same jean minus the distressing. More sizing choices. Same price! Boom. Bought! 

I love a good striped tee for the fall. This cute tee is on sale for $15, but it has a high neckline, which is great if you don't like to layer (like I do.) It comes in 2 colors. I give you permission to buy both! ;)

This cute to boot fall cardigan is a must have. It comes in Oatmeal or Gray. Both are great for brightening up your fall wardrobe. I love a good cardigan/white tee/jean/bootie combo. Perfect fall outfit. Not to mention it looks so put together, but it's easy to throw together. Perfect mom-on-the-go outfit! 

And last, but not least... booties. Can't get into fall without a solid pair of booties. I have a pain from Aldo that I bought during a 50% off sale. Matt almost died that I spent $65 on boots. Boys!  $65 for booties is practically free! ;) I digress, I tried to find you some under $50, but I couldn't. So under $80 is ok, right? These blocked heel booties are perfect. I love the wrap detail on the ankle, too! 

There you have it friends. The non-fashion blogger Nordstrom Sale round up!

What do you have your eye on?! Tell me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment