Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Style with Amethyst & Opal

The #classicallymodest series is truly something that I look froward to working on and it's been a blast to have new shops join in and share their classically modest style with me & you! 

Amethyst & Opal is a shop that I have come across & have truly loved their style. It's, of course, trendy, cute & modest!

This olive embroidered insert dress is a dream. It's lightweight, airy & beautiful. The olive is currently sold out, but the black is available & I think it would be perfect in black, too! 

shoes (on sale)

I'm wearing a medium. It fits great & for helpful sizing... I'm 5'5" and 133 lbs. Hope that helps with your sizing questions!

A few of my other favorites from A&O are the Stonewash Jersey Skirt, Lavender Lace Cut Out Top, & the White Gauze Blouse (which is on SALE!)

Don't mind me telling Kess, "just a second, baby girl!" as she demands that I "Jump! Jump! Jump!" Haha


I hope you are able to find a little something that fits your style from Amethyst & Opal, the owner Kaley is a dream to work with & her customer service is great! Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

  1. You look darling and I love the shoes! Yours is the only blog I subscribe to and I'm always excited to get an e-mail from Beautiful Effort. You've inspired me to start blogging again. I'm always on again, off again with journaling and blogging, but I think I'm happier or a better person when I write. I'm going to shoot for once a week....with pictures. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! You're a wonderful blogger! I feel the same way - happier when I write! It's a wonderful way to journal, too! :)

      Delete