Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Modesty Campaign

Do you guys get in a rut with your clothes? I totally do. I find an outfit I feel half decent in & run with it. forever. I have a really neutral style. I rarely branch out (surprised?) On top of rarely trying a new style, the outfit needs to be cute, trendy, flattering, modest. Honestly, that can be really tricky. So, I've dug (deep) into my (tiny) closet and reached out to some of my favorite shops for this series.

I'll be sharing with you some trendy, comfy and modest outfits, so if you're stuck in a clothing rut - maybe we can bust out of it together!!

Today I'm sharing my go-to outfit. This is what I feel comfortable in. It's simple & can be dressed up or down. I think it's a classic look, but it gets a little less classic when it's all I wear! ;) Hence the new series! Ta da!

I am in major love with boyfriend tees. Cute, comfy & flattering (covers up that momma belly of mine.) Whoever invented boyfriend tees should get an award. Or at least a hug! 



Old Navy has these cute linen boyfriend tees that are super light. They're inexpensive & come with multiple color options.

I have a few long sleeved ones and a few short sleeved ones. Are you sensing my problem here? I find something that works and it just doesn't quit! ;)

And, of course - any good series needs a hashtag. Let's put it to a vote, shall we?

#classicallymodest

or

#modestyisthebestpolicy

Help a girl out & tell me your favorite! Stay tuned for some fun collaborations!


4 comments:

  1. Love that top! And love that it's a good deal too! I like #classicallymodest, I feel like the other one will be used by others for more and different stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! And love that it's a good deal too! I like #classicallymodest, I feel like the other one will be used by others for more and different stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm going to stick with #classicallymodest I love it! Thanks Justine!

      Delete
  3. Totally agree.. #classicallymodest is my favorite. Because even though I definitely want to be modest, classy is another word I want to be. I think a reaction you get when you hear modest is plain.. But you can be modest and so classy!

    ReplyDelete