Monday, January 4, 2016

Year in Review

How is it 2016? I remember thinking that 2014 was going to be a wild year because we would be having our 1st baby. She turns 2 this summer. 

2015 was a wonderful year for us. Matt blessed Kess. We moved back home to Nampa, from McCall. Matt finished his fellowship & got a great job. We were sealed for time & all eternity. Kess turned one. I went on not only 1, but 2 baby-free girls trips. We went on our 1st official camping trip as a family of 3.  Kess fell in love with playing in the pool. Kess & I survived Daddy being gone on his long hunting trip. We picked our first pumpkin. Kess was the cutest ballerina for Halloween. We chopped down our first Christmas tree as a family of 3. We survived the holidays with a 1 year old! 2015 was beyond good to us. We can't wait for what 2016 is going to bring. 











Matt & I write down our goals every year. Individually & as a couple. Our couples goals always seem to be attainable, but my personal goals tend to be blown out of proportion like... get into an exercise routine & eat healthier ;)

Although, those are on my list this year... I'm going to try to keep 2016 simple.

Fuel my body with good things, but live life - splurge occasionally. Spend less time on my phone, especially around Kess & my family. Keep truckin' through this blogging adventure with all of you - keep trying new things. Cook more; eat out less. Go on more dates with my husband. Give Kess more one on one time. Be more present with Kess. Get down on the floor and play with her. Read more, check social media less. Say my personal prayers more often. Build a closer relationship to my Father in Heaven. Tell my husband I appreciate him more. Declutter & live a simpler life. 

What are some of your goals? I would love to hear them! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment