Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day Favorites

Happy Valentine's week, my friends! 
I have been shopping small a lot lately & I'm determined to do so more often, in hopes of finding great products and supporting awesome small business owners! I have loved seeing all the fun Valentine goodies on Instagram & Etsy!  I've rounded up a few of my favorites. There's a little something for me, Matt & Kess. 


-I'm really excited to burn this candle this weekend! I ordered it & it should be here in the next few days! Can't wait to smell it! -These shirts are too cute! Plus, I love a good Mommy&Me matching outfit! -I bought this card for Matt! We usually skip the presents and do cards on Valentine's Day. This one had me cracking up! Totally cute and super adorable! 

Do you have a favorite small shop? Tell me! I wanna check them out!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment