Monday, July 16, 2018

Amazon Prime Day Favorites

It's PRIME DAY! Yay! I'll be posting my favorite deals & purchases here all day. So keep checking in! *Update* - Dang, I'm real tired of seeing the Dogs of Amazon, but now it's finally working. So here we go!


We have two of these little Echo Dots and I love that they connect to our phones through bluetooth. We often play our own playlists or from time to time we just ask Alexa to play a certain station for us! These would be a fun gift to give someone who is about to head off to college! Perfect dorm room or new apartment gift!

 
You guys know that I loooove my instant pot! I use it a few times a week! I actually made some hard boiled eggs an hour ago. We use it for beasts, rice, beans and eggs the most! I haven't gotten into that whole make your own yogurt thing, but I'm sure it's handy! ;) And this is a screaming deal.



These jeans have been saved in my amazon list for about a month now & I'm dying because my size (size 6/28) is only  $38.02! Killer deals for Lucky Brand Jeans!



I ordered Matt a few pairs to try out too. He is officially down to one pair of jeans and they don't look good people. They're falling apart. He rarely wears jeans so they get put on the back burner. Not today, baby! Not today!

This Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is a no brainer! This makes life much easier if you fill your brows. I am currently using the Dip Brow, but I love the Brow Wiz. Especially if you're a beginner to the whole brow filling deal!



Kesser jeans are a must. She has skinny jeans and they're ok if they're too short, because we can roll them like they're cropped. But she needs some bootcut jeans. Something that can go over her shoes for adventures and camping. These will be perfect! They had the adjustable waist, too!



I had a friend recommend this to me because I need a steam mop. I usually stiffer my kitchen and dining area quick after meals (or I have good intentions to) but i feel like I'm just pushing the dirt and grime around with my current mop. Like I mop my little heart out and then Manning's little feet are dirty after running around. So gross. This mop is on sale (not part of prime day) and then has a coupon of $29 off on top of the sale. Originally $199. On sale for $163.99. Then an extra $29 off. Total $134.99. I'm really excited about this. I'm typing so fast right now! ;) Ok Update* This is for the all in one vacuum only, but if you buy the steam pads it adds $13 to your order - which is still less than the actual steam mop/kit. **update update. I'm not sure what's going on here. haha I bought the extra mop pads... but now I don't think I need them. I guess I'll let ya'll know Thursday when my stuff arrives haha!





0 comments:

Post a Comment