Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Family Pictures

We haven't take family pictures (excluding selfies) since Kess' newborn shoot. Seriously. I know... I can hardly believe it myself. I asked my friend Kara to snap a few shots of us & they are just perfect - if I do say so myself. I wanted to take them at Northwest Nazarene University. It's a local university & it's where I went before I married Matt. The campus is gorgeous & I knew it would be the perfect backdrop.

Taking pictures with a 2 year old was a little trickier than I thought, but Kess did pretty dang good & ultimately stole the show... I'm totally ok with that! ;)

















Shoes (on sale) here & here
Chambray (old) / similar here
White Dress (old) / similar here


Huge thanks to my friend Kara for taking time out of her busy evening & sharing her talents with us! I can't wait to blow some of these up & scatter them around our new house! Moving day is Friday ya'll! Pray for a smooth move! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment