Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Dresses

Guys, I don't know what it is, but the holidays seem to come up crazy fast! I always seem to be a little behind. For Easter, I managed to get my eggs together (see what I did there?) and get my list to the Easter bunny on time! ;) I can't wait to share what is in Kess' Easter basket - but for now, I'm sharing some of my favorite Easter dresses under $25. We don't like to drop too much into things like this, but it's fun to snag a few things that I know she will love plus, ya know - candy! ;)

Here are a few dresses that I totally loved, plus they're well priced.









 -This Pink Gauze Dress is the dress I bought for Kess & it says it's over $25 online, but I snagged it for $15 in-store! Score! I plan on pairing it with a light wash denim jacket & some cute sandals! 

Are you all ready for Easter? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment