Friday, December 4, 2015

Hunter Boots

Let me guess... you've been dreaming of Hunter Boots, but $150+ is just an 
unrealistic amount of money for rain boots? Ya, me too! I think they're beautiful, 
and super trendy, but that's a lot of dough... dough that could be spend of groceries, or baby clothes! #momlife

A friend of mine told me a secret... Costco.com sells Hunter Boots for $80. $80!
Believe it! I snagged the tall gloss black in a heartbeat! Mine were back ordered, which was a bummer... but they totally shipped earlier than what they said! Bonus! To get this steal of a deal, you must be a member of Costco Wholesale (or know someone who is and borrow their membership number.)

 I was a little nervous about how often I would wear them. Let me tell you, I probably wear them
 too much. They pretty much go with everything! So, if you're hoping there are Hunter Boots waiting for you under the tree on Christmas morning. Head on over to Costco.com & get moving! 
Merry Christmas to you!



2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am totally buying some. Thanks Kierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unbelievable deal right? I love them, too! SO comfy and they go with everything! XO

      Delete